If you have an idea for a Top Ten List that you think people just have to read, we would love to hear from you.
Top Reasons to Write a List on Top Ten Singapore
- Share your insider knowledge with the people who really need it. A bit of good karma goes a long way.
- You will be credited with with a short bio + photo + link at the bottom of the article. This will help you gain more followers and visitors to your websites!
- Contributors who consistently submit articles of good quality may be invited to join our editorial team. This means you can get paid to write!
Increasing Your Chances of Getting Published
We will do our best to look at all lists submitted. However, as our resources are limited, we cannot guarantee we will respond to you immediately. If you don't hear from us after a month, do feel free to submit again after a month or so.
Your chances of getting your list published depends very much on how closely you follow the guidelines below:
- It's a Top Ten Singapore list, so yes 10 items, and yes related to Singapore or Singaporeans please!
- Format your list in ascending order, 1 to 10, 1 being the top.
- Spell check your list please.
- Title your list - Top Ten Weirdest Food in Singapore, 10 Best Places To Take A Nap, you get the idea.
- Introduction - Your list must have an introduction of what you are going to tell the readers. Try to keep it around 100 to 150 words.
- Each Item - Give a description of who, what, where, when, why, and how, where it is necessary. Keep each item around 50 - 100 words.
- Please make sure your list makes sense. Get a friend to proof read! If he or she doesn't understand what you have written, we guess you have to rework it...
- If your list is creative and based on original ideas, that's super cool. But if it's PG rated or obscene, please state in your introduction... If it's based on facts, please do research and mention the source! FYI, don't copy from other sites please...
- Ending - Wrap up your list with a final conclusion! Try to keep it around 50 - 100 words.
- Send in a photo of each item, a total of 10 photos lah, of size at least 150px by 150px (no more than 300px by 300px please).
How to Submit Your List
You have three options to get your list to the editor.
- Email email@example.com with your article as an attachment. (PDF, DOC or ODT) This is the best way as you will not have to worry much about attachment sizes and stuff.
- Type in your list into the form below as a message, make sure you paste links to your images and/or sources
- Attach your article to the form below and send us a message.
Submit Your List
By submitting your list, you agree that TopTenSingapore.com has full rights to publish your list and that you are the author of this list. You also agree that once your submitted list is published on TopTenSingapore.com, Chaosactive Pte Ltd (representing TopTenSingapore.com) becomes the sole owner of all copyright, publishing, and other rights related to the list content. Unless specific permission is granted to the author beforehand, we do not allow republishing of articles that are submitted to TopTenSingapore.com. You hereby agree that you cannot publish your accepted submission(s) on any other site(s) without our permission.